Friday, August 3, 2007

A visit...

My brother and sister-in-law flew in late last night. Oh, it was so good to see them. And, I am now tired because I stayed up a good three hours past my bedtime. I did entertain myself while I waited for them to call from the airport by watching that Braves play in, yet another, extra inning game. And like many of the other games that have gone into extra innings, they didn't do so well. But, it's always great to see pitchers used as pinch hitters.

On a different, yet sports related note, the Carolina Panthers just traded for safety Chris Harris from the Chicago Bears. Now, you might be saying, "so what?" I, for one, am excited. I've worked with Chris's twin brother, Gerald, for the past two years. Now, I have a real shot of getting to go to a NFL game. Chicago was too far for a weekend, but Charlotte is a completely different story. Plus, I like the Panthers. Random fact, Chris Harris was the guy who had the first interception in this year's Super Bowl. So, he's pretty good!

No comments: