Wednesday, November 19, 2008

recovering

On Monday night, I made the decision to go to a basketball game between the University of Memphis and the University of Massachusetts.  This is normally not a big deal, but the game started at 11 pm.  It was all part of ESPN's 24 hours of basketball...though I think they took a break between 6-10 am.  Regardless, the game was good.

I did take, what I like to call, a "Khorey Baker 3rd Quarter" nap.  I dozed off for a few minutes in the second half.  But, all in all, the game was entertaining, even though it ended at 1:30 am...on a school night.

Yesterday morning, I woke with a sore throat and the achy feelings of getting a little sick.  I'm still battling that right now. I've got some Cold-Eeze, Afrin and Tylenol Cold and Flu.  

I leave tomorrow to head to NC for about ten days.  I've found out that my family likes to extend Thanksgiving, so some festivities will begin this weekend.  Good thing I booked that ticket for when I did.

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Hey! We are going to be in Charlotte Thanksgiving week-end. We should try and catch up this year like we wanted to last year!! Are you still relatively close to Charlotte when you go home??