Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yes, I'm Decorating...and I know it's early

I've decided that I'm decorating my apartment for Christmas this weekend.  So, I love Christmas. The trees.  The lights.  All of the sights, sounds.  I love the smell of Christmas.  (By the way, to me, Christmas smells like apple cinnamon.)

My snowman was ready to come out of storage, so I had to comply.  Plus, the Santa Claus in the background sings while he rocks in the rocking chair.  I mean, you can't keep that hidden.  

So, my decorating traditions include watching Love Actually while decorating.  Once the movie is done, I'll probably put on a listen Christmas music.  And, I don't want to hear any chastising because it's still the middle of November.  I'm leaving next week for ten days.  Then, I'll be back here for only a few weeks before heading home for the holidays.  This way, I get to enjoy it all!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

If Caleb would allow it, I'd have all my Christmas Decor out after Halloween!