Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a new update


Well, the number one story on the news in Memphis tonight was about how a mom got on a bus with a gun.  Maybe I should have watched more, but I quickly changed the channel to some sporting event...football, I think.  

So, I wanted to post some pictures from my recent events.  First, I travelled on a whirlwind trip through the Carolinas not long ago.  I flew into Charlotte, drove to Buies Creek for Campbell Homecoming, drove to Hilton Head for a conference, and then back to Charlotte to fly out.

While in Hilton Head, I did some alligator hunting.  Here are a couple of pictures of my successful trip...
That's the alligator in the background.


This is my dad searching for some colorful leaves for me to photograph.  And, some of the leaves are below.



In my week back in Memphis, I've managed little beyond lying on my couch recovering from an illness that overtook me.  I did, however, make it to a recent service project for Mortar Board, an Honor Society that I advise here.  The characters in those pictures were played by some of our outstanding seniors!

Biscuit the Dog and Pig are "making out"--oh, the things we do when we get bored.





No comments: